- You should see them change a light bulb:
- If you don't know what the (a) secret fiction is how can it depress you?
- Or was it the “theater of [the] mind” as in, reified by “and I love radio”.
- Or the real question, latent in the original question- ‘How could it be?’
- Only some aspect of intent shown here manifest, done so, to tell me.
- And ‘this is for’ how it goes to glass, fact with crevices, waves upon it.
- As for many subjects, all sides though delimited by opulent tenor, object.
- As buried in amber flash, ‘there is’ a little bit every day, between us.
- To capture fidelity, otherwise disembodied, to filter emptiness, radio.